Links Media’s maintains quality control from the beginning of a project throughout every phase of performance through proper planning, hiring, training, and managing qualified human resources, developing and using appropriate tools and applying appropriate project management processes and procedures. Projects are designed with key goals, objectives, and indicators and broken down into work plans with a timeline, activities, deliverables, and human resources allocations.
Links Media company executives and project managers are the key employees responsible for monitoring the quality control program and making control corrections.
For each project, we will establish a specific quality management plan and approach. The approach will include
- Organizational structure and responsible parties for quality control
- Staffing, monitoring, and reporting processes
- Communications reporting frequency
- Process controls
- Inspection and control procedures for various areas of measurement such as staff hiring, employee conduct, information security, fraud, waste and abuse
- Review of subcontractors and suppliers
- Records and documentation