PROJECT DEPUTY/ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Division: Account Services
Department: Account Planning
Level: Manager I
Position type: Mid Level
Status: Full-Time, exempt
Salary Ceiling: $62,000-$72,000
- Assists in managing contracts and projects for various clients including government and private sector.
- Supports coordination, direction and coordination of outreach, communication planning and production services.
- Supports communication with clients and ensures value based services, quality, and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Helps coordinate staff assignments and project activities.
- Maintains and organizes information and data in order to assist in the management of project activities.
- Tracks project tasks and activities, ensures timely delivery of services and products, supports all project needs.
- Position may require occasional domestic and international travel.
- Participates in company-wide staff development, business development, and marketing.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 2 years experience in contract and project management
- 1 year experience in communication planning and production
- 2 years experience in government project management
- Experience managing client relations
- Experience in multicultural and age-specific outreach
- Advertising, public relations, media relations or journalism experience
- Experience managing all aspects of multimedia development and production including print materials, motion picture, new media, and audio
- Experience coordinating all aspects of public and media relations including development of communication plans, press events, press releases, and briefings
- Proven flexibility and adaptability to work tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheets and project management software and general office communication equipment
- Experience in international health, and international development a plus
- Content knowledge in any of the following areas: human health, environmental health, science and technology, humanities, socio anthropology, arts, entertainment, and edutainment is a plus
- Language skills a plus
- College degree or on the job experience, in management
- Experience managing multiple projects/events simultaneously
- Experience in business development and marketing
- PC and/or Macintosh OS, windows and communication technology proficient