PROJECT DIRECTOR/ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Division: Account Services
Department: Account Planning
Level: Manager IV
Position type: Senior Management
Status: Full-Time, exempt
Salary Ceiling: $88,000-$102,000
- Manages contracts and projects for various clients including government and private sector.
- Provides direction and coordination of outreach, communication planning and production services.
- Maintains communication with clients and ensures value based services, quality, and 100% customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates and supervises professional staff activities and assignments.
- Manages budgets, prepares financial and project management reports.
- Plans project tasks and activities, ensures timely delivery of services and products, responds to all project needs, tracks staff hours to meet project budgeting needs, and prepares project analysis and progress reports.
- Position may require occasional domestic and international travel.
- Participates in company-wide staff development, business development, and marketing activities.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 7 years experience in contract and project management
- 7 years experience in communication planning and production
- 7 years experience in government project management
- Experience managing client relations
- Experience in multicultural and age-specific outreach
- Advertising, public relations, media relations or journalism experience
- Experience managing all aspects of multimedia development and production including print materials, motion picture, new media, and audio
- Experience coordinating all aspects of public and media relations including development of communication plans, press events, press releases, and briefings
- Proven flexibility and adaptability to work tight deadlines in a fast-faced environment
- Knowledge of word processing, database, spreadsheets and project management software and general office communication equipment
- Experience in international health, and international development a plus
- Content knowledge in any of the following areas: human health, environmental health, science and technology, humanities, socio anthropology, arts, and edutainment is a plus
- Masters degree a plus
- Language skills a plus
- Management certifications a plus
- College degree or on the job experience in management
- Experience managing staff and budgets
- Experience managing multiple projects/events simultaneously
- Experience in business development and marketing
- PC and/or Macintosh OS, windows and communication technology proficient